Suggested Social Distancing for Breeders From the American Kennel Club
- We are accepting appointments to see puppies, however there is a limit of 1-2 guests.
- Your health and safety are as important as the health and well-being of our family, dogs, and puppies.
- We will ask if you or anyone in your family has had a cold, flu or allergy symptoms or been exposed to, contacted, or overcame COVID- 19.
- We will also ask if anyone has recently traveled by air or left the country, or if anyone works in the medical field.
- We ask that young, older, and compromised persons do not come to the appointment.
- We will have limited physical contact with you. All touch points will be disinfected before and after you leave.
- We ask that you wash hands often with warm water and soap. Use plenty of hand sanitizer, if available, as well as keeping the proper social distance of at least 6 feet.
- If weather permitting we will do all transactions outside as to not restrict ourselves to small confined spaces.
- We also ask that you remove shoes outside, and if you have gloves please feel free to wear them to reduce touch points – if you have/can obtain gloves.
- When doing paperwork we will supply you with a pen which you may keep or feel free to use your own pen, when we can we will also be doing paperwork remotely.
- We ask that for the time being we keep our time spent together short (once this is all over please feel free to come by and spend hours!)